Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Jetpack: German Skyflash

 


The first winged jet pack that can take off from the ground called Skyflash! Fritz Unger, from Germany, made his own homemade one man winged jet pack after 5 years. This jet pack can reach a speed up to 200mph and height up to 25,000 feet! This jet pack is steered by the movements of the human body. The only problem they are facing at the moment is that they still haven't figured out a way to get it landing on the ground. From my own point of view, I don't think its a good idea. I find it very dangerous and not something I want to be involved in. 

4 comments:

  1. I would try it, above the ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to try it when im sure it can safely land me down on the ground. A perfect opportunity to experience flying like a free bird...wooww..exciting

    ReplyDelete
  3. :S wow! that's amazing.. I would pay millions to try it out.. I don't want to land down..

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's really wow ...

    Nice one

    ReplyDelete